During the two jam-packed days the team from WiFi SPARK, which included colleagues from Marketing, Sales and Business Intelligence, showcased the WiFi SPARK complete WiFi solution.
The team was demonstrating the complete WiFi solution for retail [View Retail Brochure here]:
- Leading infrastructure, expertly installed or SPARK® overlaid on your existing WiFi
- The best digital connectivity
- Customised and fully branded user experience portal
- Detailed, multi-source data collection
- Real-time analytics
- Market leading real-time data enrichment for deep shopper insight
- Real-time data feeds to your CRM
- 24/7 Support by phone and round the clock monitoring
- Fully managed service: compliance and filtering
In addition Dr Richard Carpenter, Business Intelligence Architect for WiFi SPARK was in attendance to demonstrate the latest WiFi SPARK innovation- the WiFi SPARK Real-Time Analytics [View Analytics Brochure here].
Customers can choose from 3 Analytics packages:
- WiFi SPARK Analytics- included as standard, delivering insight into how your WiFi is being used in real-time, enabling you to take action based on the here and now.
- WiFi SPARK Advanced Analytics- enhance the data with additional data sources to see true demographic insights and deeper understanding of your shoppers’ behaviours.
- WiFi SPARK Custom Analytics- customise an insight dashboard to display the precise intelligence that you want to understand, which can include social media, weather and sales data (as a few examples).
In order to capture the imagination of the delegates, WiFi SPARK had goody bags, a tower of branded macarons, and to bring a sense of magic to the occasion, we had the services of James Phelan- magician. James helped the Sales team to demonstrate that all you need is a spark of an idea, a thought, a wish, and WiFi SPARK can deliver the rest.
Alongside the exhibition there was an excellent series of seminars that the team attended and enjoyed. After a busy two days, the team has returned to the office buzzing with new ideas and enthusiasm.
Claire Bradley, Marketing Manager for WiFi SPARK commented: ‘We are delighted with the impact we achieved by exhibiting at the BCSC. We were able to demonstrate our complete WiFi solution to the delegates who were able to understand how our service can unlock true shopper value.’
For more information on how the WiFi SPARK can help your shopping centre or development, get in touch www.wifispark.com/contact